Service And Installation
Manufacturing is a competitive, image conscious and highly visible business that demands simplicity. Accutek Factory Outlet understands this, and we want to make sure that our customers and their investments are well taken care of.
If you have questions regarding service for Accutek Factory Outlet or Accutek Packaging equipment call 239-225-4020, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- . Accutek Factory Outlet has local service, installation, and training provided through the Accutek AFO network. This means little to no waiting for a service technician and minimal machine downtime.
- Localized attention to customers’ specific needs: with 10,000 sq. ft. space, our multi-million dollar local inventory (US), combined with our factory part-exchange policy for warranty issues, means Accutek Factory Outlet can deliver next-day replacement on almost any non-custom part.
- Superior tech support is optimised by customer specific QC pictures, exploded view diagrams, and etched or numbered standardize parts.
- Better then 95% “First Call Completion” to get your machine up and running. This is accomplished with stocked service vehicles, local parts inventories, and next-day parts exchange.
- Factory-certified technicians are dedicated exclusively to servicing Accutek Factory Outlet and Accutek Packaging machinery. All service technicians are tested and recertified annually and participate in ongoing hands on training.
- Accutek Factory Outlet’s published pricing means that our customers know that they are receiving reasonably priced parts and machinery across our network. Product guide, spec sheets, price lists, or a tour of our showroom is always available.